About the course
The course “GETTING STARTED WITH RPA” is for anyone interested in learning about RPA. During the course, we will go through the fundamentals of RPA, ensuring that participants are well equipped for their future RPA journey. E.g.:
- What is RPA?
- Why use RPA?
- Who can work with RPA?
- How to get started with RPA?
By the end of the course, all participants have built their first robot in Microsoft Power Automate Desktop and are ready to start making more in their everyday work.
The course consists of the following:
- Session 1 (2 hours): We go through all the fundamentals of RPA and introduce you to the homework assignment. The session will combine presentation and active interaction between the instructor and participants.
- Homework: Participants are expected to use 1-2 hours of preparation between sessions 1 and 2. The homework consists of a step-by-step video tutorial on how to get started with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop and build a very simple robot.
- Session 2 (4 hours): This session will focus on live building use cases directly in Microsoft Power Automate Desktop. Participants are encouraged to build alongside the instructor and contribute to the session with questions, interaction, and comments.
We recommend that the sessions take place over 2-4 weeks, ideally not too far apart, to ensure that participants can keep focusing on their learnings.
Stine and Anders will be teaching the course in close collaboration.
Stine will teach all the non-technical elements. Stine is allergic to unnecessary processes and loves to “Take the robot out of the human.” Since 2016 she has successfully implemented RPA in more than 50 public and private companies. When implementing RPA, Stine focuses on building bridges between business needs and technological opportunities. Setting things up so they work in everyday operations, not just in PowerPoint, is her strong force.
Anders will teach all the technical elements. Anders is an experienced RPA developer and teacher with experience in both the public and private sectors. Anders’ YouTube channel has trained more than 300.000 Citizen Developers in just one video. Alongside his YouTube channel, Anders has built a unique global RPA community with developers on all levels.
To ensure sufficient time for Q&A and interaction between participants and instructor, we recommend a maximum of 20-25 participants in the course.
- All materials will be digitally available on www.andersjensen.org.
- The participants get access to a unique password-protected site before, during, and after the training.
- The site will provide opportunities for help, links to additional learning resources, and much more.
- After completing the course, participants will still have access to the site and materials. Likewise, participants will automatically get access to updated materials over time from the site.
The course price is €2700 (+ VAT if applicable).
- If the course is conducted physically, facilities and catering are at your cost.
- Costs of transportation are included in the Greater Copenhagen area. Costs of transportation elsewhere are agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
- All additional costs, e.g., preparation, planning, coordination, etc., are included in the price.
- In addition, our standard, straightforward terms of business apply:
- We do business based on mutual trust.
- All our services are pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Project planning, content creation, and the overall collaboration start once the agreed payment is received.