Web Automation in Microsoft Power Automate Desktop
Intro Power Automate Desktop is straightforward to use. Here’s how. If you haven’t installed Power Automate Desktop, you should do that first. Learning Objectives Automate, how to Open a browser Type into a browser Click buttons in a browser Web scrape an element Light Excel work Variables Description Download the course Excel file Read the […]
Table of Contents
Power Automate Desktop is straightforward to use. Here’s how.
If you haven’t installed Power Automate Desktop, you should do that first.
- Automate, how to
- Open a browser
- Type into a browser
- Click buttons in a browser
- Web scrape an element
- Light Excel work
- Download the course Excel file
- Read the CVR number in the ‘A2’ cell in the ‘1. Companies 1 Data’
- Open a Chrome browser (or Edge if you prefer)
- Navigate to https://datacvr.virk.dk/
- Click English in the upper right corner
- Do a search with the number from ‘A2’
- Extract the company name from the result page
- Write the result back to the ‘B2’ cell
- Close the browser
- Close Excel
- To make our automation bulletproof, we can check whether or not we are on the English page before we click the link
- Use the ‘If web page contains’ action
You can find the entire Power Automate for Desktop course here.