Learning UiPath RPA is best done with hands-on use cases instead of endless PowerPoint presentations. If you are a beginner, this video will teach you everything you need to know to get started with UiPath. What you will learn:
- Install and Setup UiPath (00:02:04)
- Orchestrator (00:03:59)
- Overview and build your first robot (00:07:28)
- Sequence and Flowchart (00:21:35)
- Variables (00:32:15)
- If, While and Switch (00:44:53)
- Excel and Data Tables (01:03:02)
- Applications and Selectors (01:16:04)
- Browsers (01:26:46)
- Email (01:35:06)
- Data Scraping (01:50:06)
- Screen Scraping (02:04:15)
Each chapter are with one or more use case and is presented by me, an RPA Developer, which will guarantee that you learn all the best UiPath Best Practices.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Hi Anders . I tried working out the same method as you did for using it as a prototype in my other project. But I get Runtime execution error saying that there is no row in Position – 1.
So far I couldn’t sort out the issue .
I gave a second sheet (Alternate one for dtsheet2), but instead of writing to the destination sheet, it is showing the above error.
How can I overcome this problem?
Hey Ravikiran. Can you give me a timestamp?