Our new client JHK Shipping needs a robot, that can sort files and create a log.
What you will learn:
- File Handling with For Each, the .net method Directory.Getfiles and the Move File activity
- Make a variable index counter
- Variable use best practice
- Create folders with the Create Folder activity
- Use of the .net method String.EndsWith
- Write a log message with information
Create a UiPath robot that:
- Create the two folders, “xlsx” and “docx”
- Move the .xlsx- and .docx-files to their respective folders
- Write a log message with a count of how many files, that are moved in total and of each type
This Post Has 5 Comments
Hi Anders, I don’t have access to the above link with name Sort Files.zip. Is this one different from what you made me download as course material?
Hey Raj. Thanks a lot for pointing that out – I’m sorry. The link is updated now and works Kind regards, Anders
There seems to be no files present inside the zip folder.Kindly have a look.
Hey AP. Sorry, I’ve updated the files Let me know if you still have the problem. Kind regards, Anders
the sort file is empty.