Hey friends. Thanks a lot for attending the live UiPath REFramework session. Here are the course files (Excel and UiPath): Download
Important things to take away from the session:
- Separate your workflow in a Dispatcher (add items to the queue) and a Perfomer (process each item one by one – the actual REFramework).
- Use the Config Excel sheet to define your Queue name and Assets (constants).
- Arguments are variables that can pass in and out of invoked workflows.
- The REFramework are fantastic for handling errors/exceptions and logging.
- You don’t have to understand everything, but do try to build my example from the video.
Have you seen my Facebook page, where I share news from my daily RPA Developer life and announce new courses: