Hey friends. Thanks a lot for attending the live UiPath REFramework session. Here are the course files (Excel and UiPath): Download
Important things to take away from the session:
- Separate your workflow in a Dispatcher (add items to the queue) and a Perfomer (process each item one by one – the actual REFramework).
- Use the Config Excel sheet to define your Queue name and Assets (constants).
- Arguments are variables that can pass in and out of invoked workflows.
- The REFramework are fantastic for handling errors/exceptions and logging.
- You don’t have to understand everything, but do try to build my example from the video.
Have you seen my Facebook page, where I share news from my daily RPA Developer life and announce new courses:
This Post Has 2 Comments
I’m loving your videos as a relatively new (3 months) UiPath product support engineer!
When I downloaded the course files and opened the ‘data.xlsx’ file, I didn’t see the Country/Capital list that you showed, only 2 sheets with ID(1,2,3)/Name(Alpha,Bravo,Delta) entries in addition to your Youtube page sheet.
Am I missing something?
Thanks for everything you do to free people from boring work!
Hey Aden, I’m terribly sorry for the Excel. I uploaded the wrong Excel sheet, when I fixed it. Thanks a lot for pointing it out Kind regards, Anders