I am Anders and I’m an RPA Developer and YouTuber.
- 🤓 Work as an RPA Lead in a big payroll company just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark. We use the big RPA enterprise tools, UiPath and Microsoft Power Automate with WinAutomation.
- 👨🎓 Produce RPA Tutorial videos on YouTube. I like to do both tutorials aimed for beginners and advanced users. Mainly in UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Excel/VBA, OpenRPA, AutoHotkey and Leapwork. If I find a guest of particular interest, I love to interview them.
- 👨💻 Am a Udemy Instructor. My current courses are about Advanced UiPath and AutoHotkey.
- 💌 In my monthly email newsletter, I share my thoughts on projects I’m working on. On top of that I share new videos, articles and books, that I come across and will be helpful to you. Maybe you want to subscribe?
- 🎤 Do you have a UiPath question? If it is of general character, please post in on my Facebook page and if it is specific to one of my YouTube videos, simply just post a comment to that particular video. I try to answer all questions, however I do not have time to solve entire workflows.
- 📨 Email – Do you have something, that is not a practical question, feel free to write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 🃏 I am a former professional online poker player. Together with fellow colleagues I established a poker office in central Copenhagen, Denmark, in order to make each other better by exchanging knowledge and, just as important, having a social network at work. You can still read a lot of game theory articles at my old website – but they are all in Danish 🤥 Besides playing I did a lot of big data analytics (PokerTracker/SQL) and automated almost all my workflows with AutoHotkey, WinAutomation, Excel VBA and, in the last years of my career, UiPath. While I was mainly an online player, I also enjoyed to play live – here you can find me in a bloody battle with a swede. I am not telling how it went out, except for this emoji 🤩