Let's study together
Microsoft launched a brand new Power Automate for desktop certification. Do you want to take it with me?
I’ve created a free study group, and here is how to participate:
- Join the I Love Automation Discord Community by clicking the black button below
- Accept the rules
- React to the Power Automate emoji in #set-your-role to get access to the study group channel
- Find the study group under HELP CHANNELS and then #pad-study-group
- Place your questions in the channel
- Each week I’ll post a video covering an advanced topic (e.g., VBScript in Power Automate for desktop)
- Network with your friends in the channel chat
- Take the exam when you’re ready. I plan to take mine in late May 2022
The study group is for motivation and to solve the complex parts of the preparation material with each other.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Do you have problems joining the community? Let me know here or send me a LinkedIn message
Aside Discord, is there any other platform?
Unfortunately not, but you’re very welcome in my two groups (LI and FB):
Kind regards, Anders
Is the link for discord legit? I get an error that says “Your connection is not private”
Hey Ron, it’s 100% legit, but here is the direct link: https://discord.gg/d8KQpTUvFD