About the Course
This complete Microsoft Power Automate (Cloud) course teaches beginners how to build with easy use cases. After the course, you are ready to develop your own automation.
Our top-rated course, “INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT POWER AUTOMATE (CLOUD),” consists of the following:
- Homework: Participants are expected to use 1-2 hours of preparation before session 1.
- Interactive sessions: Participants are expected to use two full days for interactive sessions.
We recommend that the sessions take place over 1-2 weeks, ideally not too far apart, to ensure that participants can keep focusing on their learnings.
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Before session 1, the participants will receive a homework package designed and recorded by Anders Jensen.
- This package will consist of video material, in which the participants are guided through cases and “Best Practices.”
- Participants are expected to build in the tool alongside the video to prepare for the interactive sessions.
- Duration: 2 full days
- Power Automate Overview
- String functions
- Approval Flows
- Adaptive Cards
- AI Builder
- Web Request
- Regular Expressions
- Exception Handling
- Connect Cloud with Desktop
Anders will teach the course. Anders is an experienced RPA developer and teacher with experience in both the public and private sectors. Anders’ YouTube channel has trained more than 300.000 Citizen Developers in just one video. Alongside his YouTube channel, Anders has built a unique global RPA community with developers on all levels.
To ensure sufficient time for Q&A and interaction between participants and instructor, we recommend a maximum of 8-10 participants in the course.
- All materials will be digitally available on www.andersjensen.org.
- The participants get access to a unique password-protected site before, during, and after the training.
- The site will provide opportunities for help, links to additional learning resources, and much more.
- After completing the course, participants will still have access to the site and materials. Likewise, participants will automatically get access to updated materials over time from the site.
The course price is €4750 (+ VAT if applicable).
- If the course is conducted physically, facilities and catering are at your cost.
- Transportation is included in the prices in the Greater Copenhagen area. Costs of transportation elsewhere are agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
- All additional costs, e.g., preparation, planning, coordination, etc., are included in the prices.
- In addition, our standard, straightforward terms of business apply:
- We do business based on mutual trust.
- All our services are pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Project planning, content creation, and the overall collaboration start once the agreed payment is received.